Subject: Re: [dss-x] Re: Todays event not appearing in Upcoming Events

Hi Chet,

Am 10.12.12 23:09, schrieb Chet Ensign:
Hi Stefan,

Greg checked with Kavi where the installation is hosted. They replied
that this is way the product is designed. An event scheduled for today
doesn't show up in the upcoming events section of the TC's page.
Instead, it shows up on each user's landing page as an activity within
the upcoming 24 hours.

Not how I would choose to do it, but that's their design.

that seems to depend on other dimensions ;-)

If I look at the current OData TC Page:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/
todays meeting taking place in about 8 minutes is displayed ...

I send a screenshot separately.

All the best,
Stefan.

Still looking into the extra formatting issue.

/chet

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Chet Ensign