Subject: Regarding DSS core schema

Hi all,

finally found some time to go on working on our DSS conformance checker.
Recently added a schema validator for requests and responses. A first
surprising finding is that the 'Profile' attribute of the
ResponseBaseType is 'required'. There was once a notice from Pim
regarding this attribute that made it into the errata. But this comment
underpins the 'required' state of the attribute. But I can see no reason
why an implementor shouldn't just implement the core. Without any
specific profile. So why should this attribute be 'required'?

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales