Subject: Groups - TestSuiteCoverage_v1.0.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear all,

I have uploaded a word document with details of proposed test cases for DSS-Core. This document was mentioned in one message from me in last 10th December 2012....

-- Juan Cruellas
Document Name: TestSuiteCoverage_v1.0.docx

Description
Version 1.0 of DSS-Core test suite as a word document
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Juan Cruellas
Group: OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
Folder: Interoperability Tests
Date submitted: 2013-01-21 08:50:08