Subject: Core DSS-X test suite

Hi Juan Carlos,

I took a look at your document regarding the 'TestSuiteCoverage' . This is very useful to me as I am just starting to define the assertions spanning from the Request to the Response. The Request and the Response is well covered by the core schema but the more interesting part for me now are the conditions imposed on the Response by special fields in the Request. I'll try to express your assertions in TAML and give a short report on the ConfCall.

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales