Subject: Re: [dss-x] Question regarding our good old DSS test vectors

Hi Andreas,
I would also say that there is something strange here with the RefURI.

If I am right, there are two possibilities for having a XMLSig dettached from what it signs:

1. The signed data object is in an external document from where the XMLSig is, and I guess that the RefUri should be something like: http://www.foo.com/fooDoc.html

2. The XMLSig is enveloped within a document. The signed data object is a subpart of the enveloping document, but is neither enveloping the nor enveloped by the XMLSig. In this case, however, I would say that the request should include the optional input for include the signature within the document and make the signature to sign a part of the document....

In the light of that, I would say that the request is bad...

Do you share my views?

Regards

Juan Carlos.