Subject: 2013 IDtrust Steering Committee Election Results

We are pleased to announce the results of the 2013 elections for the
OASIS IDtrust Member Section Steering Committee[1]

Kaliya Hamlin of Planetwork, John Sabo (Individual) and Anil Saldhana of RedHat
were re-elected to the IDtrust Steering Committee. Their two-year seats extend until September
2015.

They join continuing Steering Committee members, Peter Alterman of SAFEBioPharma and Bruce Rich of IBM
Who will serve until September 2014.

OASIS extends appreciation to all OASIS members who participated in
the 2013 election process--by nominating candidates, volunteering to
serve, evaluating nominees, and casting ballots.

OASIS continues to be distinguished by our open election process and
enriched by our member participation and the quality of our leadership
as we look forward to our continued success.

Regards,
Dee

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/idtrust-ms/members/upload.php

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen