Subject: Re: [dss-x] A move to push the local signature profile document to a committee draft.

Dear Ernst Jan,

I welcome this motion very warmly, but from a process standpoint kindly ask, if you could please provide a package with all relevant ingredients, that is the source version in the correct OASIS registered work product instantiation, and all normative schema objects needed (if any) for this publication attempt. Thanks a lot in advance.

Chet as our administrative contact will need a one stop shop link and a vote (like an email motion that carries) to be able to prepare a package (including the service of providing PDF and HTML versions matching the source version in microsoft word doc(x), openoffice odf, xhtml or DocBook xml).

We also need a decision which will be the normative version (which we usually use the PDF in our committee for but I am open for picking a different one if there are convincing reasons that can be named).

All the best and thanks again for the work invested in producing this draft revision,
Stefan.