Subject: Some fixes are needed to the files for DSS Extension for Local Signature Computation

Gentlemen,

I am preparing the packages to load DSS Extension for Local Signature Computation V1.0 to the OASIS Library and start your public review.

I’ve found a few minor things in the cover pages that need fixing. Nothing major but I did find one that has to be changed so I figured I’ll ask for the full list. These changes don’t require going back to the TC for approval. If someone can simply make these updates, add them as a new version to the Kavi document archive and send me the link to the package, I’ll pick back up where I left off.

Here are the fixes needed:

- On both CSD and CSPRD, the approval date needs to be changed. It needs to be the date that the ballot closed: 16 January, not 13 Jan as it is now. The date needs to change at the top of the document, in the citation block and in footer on PDFs.

- In the CSPRD, the stage identification currently reads:

“Committee Specification 01 Public Review Draft 01”

It needs to be:

“Committee Specification 01 /
Public Review Draft 01”

- Under Previous version, only one “N/A” is needed and it should be black, not blue.

- The Latest version links are wrong. Right now, they read:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/localsig/v1.0/csd01/localsig-v1.0.html

The ‘csd01/‘ and ‘csprd01/‘ folders should be removed so that, in both documents, they will read:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/localsig/v1.0/localsig-v1.0.<extension>

Just so you know, online, these will always point to whatever is the current version - csprd, cs, etc.

- In the link to the TC’s webpage, the link should have the final “/“ after /dss-x.

- In CSD01, the editor block lists both Ernst and Frank but the CSPRD01 it lists only Ernst. They should both be listed on CSPRD as well.

- Since you are updating the document, let’s bring the citation block into alignment with our new format that adds the names of the editors and the Latest version link:

[localsig-v1.0]
DSS Extension for Local Signature Computation Version 1.0. Edited by Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht and Frank Cornelis. 16 January 2014. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/localsig/v1.0/
csd01/localsig-v1.0-csd01.html. Latest version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/localsig/v1.0/localsig-v1.0.html.

In the CSPRD, the stage should read (note also the change to the stage description)

[localsig-v1.0]
DSS Extension for Local Signature Computation Version 1.0. Edited by Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht and Frank Cornelis. 16 January 2014. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/
localsig/v1.0/csprd01/localsig-v1.0-csprd01.html. Latest version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/localsig/v1.0/localsig-v1.0.html.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign