Subject: Re: [dss-x] Regrets for today's meeting

Dear members,

I have shifted the meeting to the next bi-weekly slot on
March, 24 and I would be very pleased, if we all could meet on that date and discuss the submitted contribution from Martin.

URL=https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/52439/PAdES%20profile%20-%20Initial%20Draft.pdf

"""
A first draft for a new PDF signature profile that tries to standardize handling of PDF/PAdES signatures in the context of the Core, AdES and Visible Signature profiles.
"""

All the best and looking forward to March, 24.

Stefan