Subject: Regrets for today's meeting

Dear all,

please accept my regrets for today's meeting as I will be unavailable for the scheduled time.

@Juan Carlos: May I kindly ask, that you chair the meeting? Thanks a lot in advance. And if someone soneds me the chat trace as usual, I will of course combine this into the usual minutes draft and upload that.

For the follow up meeting I suggests to meet on April, 28, as April, 21 is easter monday. But if the other members would like to keep the bi-weekly slots, one week later (May, 5) would also be ok for me.

Sorry again for me being unavailable today with such a short notice, but I did not foresee the task that blocks me today.

All the best,
Stefan.