Subject: Re: [dss-x] PAdES support

Dear Andreas,

Thank you very much indeed... will take a look

Regards

Juan Carlos.
El 20/05/14 11:12, Andreas Reiter escribió:
Dear All,

following the discussion with Herbert during yesterday's conference call, we looked into the PEPPOL specifications and did not find anything related to PAdES, nevertheless we specified PAdES support for OASIS DSS in the context of STORK2.

I attached an overview document, it may be helpful in the outstanding
discussion/decision.

Best regards,