Subject: Acknowledgement of current comments

@Juan Carlos:
As I do not have access to a mailing facility now to post to dss-x-comment list, may I kindly ask, if one of the chairs ;-) may acknowledge the recent comments sent by Anders Rundgren to the comment list? That would be great, thanks. They have been sent on June, 2 and are very interesting, I think as I also drift more and more into a JSONesque world myself ...

Thanks,
Stefan.