Subject: Today's call

Dear All,

I think that today is another conference call, unfortunately i can not participate. During the last call, if I remember correctly, we agreed to vote today on how to integrate the "PAdES support".

My opinion is to seperate the signature visualization related parts as proposed by (I think) Martin.

Sorry and best regards,

DI Andreas Reiter
Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria