Subject: Re: [dss-x] Regrets for today

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for the email...we have conducted the call.
One point that was discussed was the status of your action of last call:

SH: Stefan has to ask Chet for opening the ballot and EJvN needs that date when the ballot started to imprint it into the files of the package. Action is on Stefan.

Could you please let us know what is its status?

Thanks

Regards

Juan Carlos.