Subject: Current situation of local signature draft

Hi Stefan

At the call we have reviewed the last email from Chet, and we have understood that from now onwards the following steps should be performed:

1. We understood that Chet has to build the comment resolution log.
2. We understood that once done this, the DSSX committee will fill out a ticket for opening the ballot
3. Finally we understood that then Chet will set up and run the ballot

Are our understandings correct or are there missunderstandings?

Also, who should fill out the ticket for opening the ballot? one of the co-chairs or some member?

Regards

Juan Carlos