Subject: Call (II)

Mmmmm....it seems that it is me now the one that has problems with skype....it has been working fine until 10 minutes ago, but now I can not connect...maybe this is a wider problem?. Anyway, it seems that I can not connect...could you please Stephan try to start the call? Unfortunately if the problem persists I will not be able to join.....which leads me to think that we would need a backup solution in case skype presents problems like today....

Regards

Juan Carlos