Subject: Re: [dss-x] Shift meeting from today to next week and proposed additional agenda item.

Dear all,

My deepest appologies for not showing up at the call... the sad truth is that I just forgot that, despite the fact I had the appointment within my agenda...was so concentrated doing some urgent work that I was not aware of the time.....I will program an alarm in my cellular phone so that next time the sound of the alarm avoids this happens again

Best regards

Juan Carlos.