Subject: Re: [dss-x] Re: [dss-comment] Defining URIs ?

Hi  Juan Carlos,

yes, I agree with you that there is an area where implementors may
define their own error messages. But as you outlined the restrictions on
ResultMinor are scattered across the document. Maybe we should add one
or two sentences to the regarding section.

I got your set of request/response samples at hand. I would forward that
collection as an inofficial goodie if you don't mind.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales