Subject: Re: Additional remarks on the DSS core

Hi all,

in addition to the changes below I would suggest a more severe move:

Split the transport aspects of the protocol strictly from the payload.
This especially means to transfer XML objects as base64 blobs even if
the transport protocol is SOAP! This eases the mapping to other
protocols and also prevents nasty interferences between transport and
payload (e.g. by soap namespaces leaking  into the document to be signed).
A significant change would be dropping the ds:Signature element from the
dss:SignatureObject.

What's you opinion?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales