Subject: Re: [dss-x] DSS-JSON binding

Hi Stefan,

ah, you got eagle eyes! Yes, I guess this is a (known) bug in the  JAXB
implementation. You have to annotate each and every element to support
the leading capital letter we used in the XML schema to be supported in
JAXB. According to the Java beans spec it defaults to leading lowercase
letters. But strangely a few object have _both_ mappings, upper- and
lower-case!

What concerns me more about the current schema is that it simply a model
from a plain request. There are no objects and references in it. That's
not very handy! I'll have to dig into JAXB as the object model knows
about the objects and their annotations!

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales