Subject: Re: [dss-x] MOU ETSI/OASIS

Hi Andrea,

THanks a lot for the message...let me clarify the situation:

The ETSI/OASIS MOU covers the participation of observers of both parties in meetings of TCs of the other party. In this case this would allow the selected DSS-X member in ETSI ESI TC meetings, not to participate as member of the STF, which is something completely different. This is the reason for the sentence that you mention. The MOU not only covers the potential co-operation between ESI and the DSS-X, but any other co-operation between ETSI and OASIS TCs.

Hope that this clarifies the situation

Best regards

Juan Carlos.