Subject: AdES verification

Hi folks,

presumable I overlooked the relevant part but I wonder how to specify
the way an AdES-verification should be processed. In ETSI EN 319 102-1
there are several processes defined ( e.g. 'process for validation of
Signatures providing Long Term Availability and Integrity of Validation
Material').

I would guess this should be part of the AdES verification request.
What's the corresponding element?

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales