Subject: Re: [dss-x] Another streamlining approach to the core

Hi Pim,

thanks for pointing out the aspects of XMLDSig 1.1!

Thru all the years I'm quite used to identify a certificate by issuer &
serial. But to keep things simple I'm in favor of replacing the
X509IssuerSerial structure with X509Digest. That doesn't add too much
additional complexity.

Other opinions?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales