Subject: Re: [dss-x] nonce support for RFC 3161 timestamp missing?

Hi,

I agree that it seems that the request does not incorporate the nonce...but in the RFC3161 there is also another field: reqPolicy, which I am not sure can be asimilated to the ServicePolicy...if we are going to "mimic" the request from the RFC 3161, shouldn't mimic also this field?. I am not saying that we should exactly mimic, just that if we add the nonce, maybe we should also add the reqPolicy, unless we clearly feel that the servicePolicy element could play the same role

Regards
Juan Carlos.