Subject: Re: [dss-x] Some feedback on the core 2.0 document

Hi Andreas,

The ContainerType is intended for encapsulating 'any' future
structures/components ('The ContainerType is a composite data type that
can contain an arbitrary number of components'). But I must admit that
the current 'formal' description may be a bit weak.

I agree with you that we have to find some formal language; at the same
time, the formal language should not be too complicated :-)

At the moment the Remote Signing profile document does not use a formal
generic language...

Regards

Ernst Jan