Subject: dss/x 2.0 core document

Hi all,

to simplify the dss/x document production and alignment I worked on a
tooling to derive the structure-related parts of the core document from
a given scheme. See a prelimnary artifact attached. In section 3 the
documentation of the elements and the XML fragment is derived from
scheme. The JSON part is a bit more tricky, I'll have to work on it a
bit more.

Several questions occurred regarding the component approach and its
relation to our schema elements and types. What maps to a component? And
how do we reference types only defined in imported schemes (e.g. the
XMLDSig stuff). Should we (re-)define these elements in our document?

A more general topic is the use of nameless types (types defined within
elements). For the sake of clarification I would propose to avoid it.

If these topics are to time-consuming for our call today I would propose
to agree on a separate call. I would like to move forward with the new core!

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales