Subject: Added the 'Processing Model' section to the core

Hi all,

using BPMN I added the processing model section for signing. It should cover the content defined in the version 1.0’s ‘DSS Signing Protocol’ section and add a fresh touch (see attached). Please give me some feedback whether it’s a valid way to go.

Interesting finding: We didn’t explicitly define the creation of ‘stand-alone’ timestamps, just their verification. Is it a glitch or was it excluded by purpose?

Greetings,