Subject: WG: [ESI_PRESERVATION] AW: Contribution UPLOADED: ESI(18)000015 - Update of Presentation for ESI#61

Dear all,

first of all a healthy, happy, …, successful 2018!

Please find the current version of the ETSI Preservation API attached,

which builds upon the “Christmas edition” of our Base Schema.

I hope that we will soon have opportunity to discuss and solve the

points marked with “TBD” in the Base Schema.

BR,

Detlef

PS: Will the next meeting be tomorrow (January 8th, 18h)?