Subject: Re: [dss-x] Rewriting of imported schemes

Hi Frank,

> There seems to be an error in your rewritten xmldsig-core-schema. It
> can no longer validate XML signatures:
>
> cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with
> element 'ds:SignedInfo'. One of
> '{"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#":SignatureValue}' is expected.

the ds:SignedInfo MUST NOT show up. An XMLDSig signature is expected to
be contained within a dss:SignatureObject element. Where did you manage
to insert the signature?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales