Subject: current draft of the dss-x core 2.0

Hi all,

not as fast as expected (Word provided an 'unknown error in line 0,
column 0') I can provide a new set of core documents and schemes: The
specification's section on components is splitted into base,
request/response and optionals. I did omit  the alphabetical ordering .
Using the 'natural' order of the schema gives us the option to group
elements as we like.

The modified scheme files now got specific names (added a 'dss-rw' for
'dss-x style rewritten') and non-colliding namespaces.

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales