Subject: Re: [dss-x] Some prior art of OASIS-SomeThing to OpenAPI (ex-Swagger)

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the link! Good to see that the JSON path has been proved to
work! I'll work thru the stylesheet and derive the parts valuable for
us. A small hint for the brave implementor: I would recommend to use
JSON support (it's a build-in since version 2.0). This will prevent the
nasty surprises at runtime that may occur when working with simple
string concatenations.

In the meantime I'm about to extract the helpful explanations added in
the Word document (the green sections) and transfer them to the JavaDoc
comments. The same I plan to apply to the generated OpenAPI Spec.
To expand our documentation to another relevant realm I would like to
support the Javascript world. Has anyone real life experience with the
usual way of API documentation there?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales