Subject: Re: [dss-x] Naming of adapted schemes

The use of 'rewritten' in de namespace is a good hint about the original
schema. The use of a prefix with '-rw' is fine but is less formal (a
user may change the prefix but cannot change the namespace).

As a note, regarding the oasis naming conventions:

"URN-based namespaces are also allowed, but HTTP scheme namespace URIs
are to be preferred"

(http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/resourceNamingV08.html)

Maybe we should follow this convention. One advantage is that the URI
can be resolved to the the actual XSD (if we put the files in the right
sub-folders).

From http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html

--
Formal declarations of XML namespaces are made using a family of
reserved attributes (e.g., xmlns attributes (PrefixedAttName

    An XML namespace name identified by an HTTP scheme URI reference
must conform to the pattern:

        http://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx
--

Proposal for each of the (possibly rewritten) schema components:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/ns/2.0/@@<component>@@@

Regards

Ernst Jan