Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - DSS-XCore 2.0 WD 04 uploaded

Regarding the titles of Section 3 and 4, would it be an idea to use:

Section 3 Data Type Models

because it presents the basic semantics of the different types that are used to create more complex structures... (Section 4), and

Section 4 Data Structure Models

because it still concentrates on the structure of the data (and mapping onto data formats), in contrast to:

Section 5/6/7 Data Processing Models

These three together create more-or-less the 'domain model' of dss... (views, behaviour, relationships/structure, data, without going into UML details etc.).

Regards

Ernst Jan

Andreas Kuehne wrote:
Hi all,

please take a look at the recent version of the DSS-X core 2.0.
This version reflects the comments from Ernst Jan and embeds the async
functionality.

I learned that it is inconvenient to make inline comments in a 'final'
version (without the green text) as I will go on to generate documents
based on tghe 'green' version. So e.g. Ernst Jan's comments are not
available in the new version.

One thing I did not address is the reference to the XML schema files.
I'll add a lookup mechanism 'namespace' -> 'schema file' to fill in the
appropriate values.

And I would liuke to ask you to take a look at section '2 Data Models'.
I'm not quite sure about the idea of a domain model vs structure model
vs data model.

Greetings,

Andreas
-----------------
Document Name: DSS-XCore 2.0 WD 04
Description
reflecting comments and including the async functionality
View Details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/document.php?document_id=62957
Download Latest Revision: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/download.php/62957/latest/DSS-XCore%202.0%20WD%2004.docx
Public Download Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=62957&wg_abbrev=dss-x
Submitter: Mr. Andreas Kuehne

Group: OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
Folder: Committee Drafts
Date submitted: 2018-04-23 14:19:49