Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - AdES Profile uploaded

Hi all,

please take a look at the first version of the AdES-profile now
including suppoort for PAdES and VisSig, too.
Especially the part of PAdES is a bit tricky as there was not much prior
work to rely upon. One question here is 'do we support PAdES-creation
from hash-only input?' In this case the task somehow degrades to a CMS
signature creation.
Are there specific PAdES signature levels that need additional inputs?
To enable a type-safe usage I introduced some specialized Property
variants ('PropertyRequest*') suported by a extended Properties
component. Does it make sense? Is it overkill?

Greetings and good night,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales