Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - DSS-XCore 2.0 WD 05.docx uploaded

Hi all,

as agreed yesterday I drafted a new revision of the DSS 2.0 core finally
reflecting all of Ernst Jan's comments. Also the SignatureQualityLevel
moved into the core as an element of the 'OptionalInputSign' component.
Please check its description (on page 61) .

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales