Subject: Reference for Chip Gateway Protocol?

Dear members,

I am currently working on the next revision of WD05 (scope is editorial changes and proof reading). So, expect some little mail nags where one or the other member might helpfully respond to for helping us closing gaps or possibly removing stuff (if we cannot reference for instance ;-)

So, can someone please provide a normative reference to the Chip Gateway Protocol?

Location 2.5 DSS-X Component Overview mentioned as a sample - thus could easily be removed, if we cannot come up with a reference.

The sentence I want to repair is the second last of the first paragraph of section 2.5 "A sample for an extension is the ChipGateway Protocol (ref…).":

All the best,
Stefan.