Subject: Re: [dss-x] Minor XSD drawback

Hi Andreas,

as we are in Go, go, go mode :-)

My suggestion is of course to leave as is not experiment and inject a golden remark (best send this to me so I can it inject in the document I am formally working on a lot over this weekend to put it in redable shape close to a ready to vote on form.

Thanks.

PS: I have some other questions in a mail in a few minutes to the list ...

/Stefan