Subject: Re: [dss-x] Can someone please check if we really have this lower/uppercase variations in element names?

My impressions of this:

I would expect:
- Only use ID and IDREF in these cases
- Use Id only in combination with other phrases (like ResponseId and RefId)
- Use capital first letter for all model items.

Regards

Ernst Jan

4.3.18 Component IncludeObject

attribute: hasObjectTagsAndAttributesSet --> HasObjectTagsAndAttributesSet
attribute: createReference --> CreateReference

4.3.14 X509Digest – JSON Syntax
value (json only; does not exist in XML) --> Value (?)

in 4.3.17 the Value is also used in XML (with a capital V)

4.3.24
ReferenceXpath  --> Correct into ReferenceXPath

4.4.1.1.
SPProvidedID  --> SPProvidedId
value (json only; does not exist in XML) --> Value

4.4.3.1
value --> Value

4.5
Second part is difficult to identify visually:
The subsequent table allows to find the abbreviated JSON member names
for a given element name.

--> Add some white lines...

Confusing:
ID ID
Id id	--> Do not use this
Identifier id --> only use this if there is a 1-to-1 relation from JSON
to model.

RefId versus RequestID and ResponseID