Subject: Short term notice - cancel today‘s meeting

Gents,

Unfortunately I did not progress as planned during the weekend so as to publish a new working draft.

As both editors and the chair may be unavailable this evening I hereby cancel the meeting.

Sorry for the late notice, but adhoc urgent daily business overrules my presence for today at DSS-X

I plan to post the next candidate WD for CSD01 this week including the restructuring as requested and the renamings and remappings.

The planned conformance sweep will also be included.

Thanks to you all for resolving these issues and providing acctionable input for me.

We are getting there ;-)

All the best,
Stefan