Subject: AW: [dss-x] Draft of Local Signa,ture Profile with ChipGateway

Dear Ernst Jan,

please find some feedback to your comments for the local signature profile attached.

Sorry that it took me that long to provide an answer to your valuable comments.

On the other side, the late answer allowed me to look at the remote signature draft

of ETSI TS 119 432 and EN 419 241 (Part 1 and 2), which may very well be combined with our local case.

The attached figures are rather sketchy. Iâll try to come up with a cleaner and better harmonised presentation

of the protocol tomorrow.

BR,

ÂÂ Detlef

Von: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org <dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org> Im Auftrag von Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018 08:06
An: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Attached the ChipGateway ppt with a different way of presenting the interaction (slide 1). I tried to follow the different actions and have noted some questions in the 'Notes' pages (slide 1).

Regards

Ernst Jan

Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht wrote:

One small addition, at page 19, regarding the inbound traffic (S --> LG).

Regards

Ernst Jan

Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht wrote:

Please find attached some comments on the ChipGateway in the localsig profile.

Regards

Ernst Jan

Dr. Detlef HÃhnlein wrote:

Dear Ernst-Jan, Frank, all,

I just uploaded the draft of the LSP which includes the ChipGateway Protocol

for discussion to

Sorry, that providing this draft for discussion took that long.

BR,

   Detlef