Subject: Groups - Source (docx) - WD07 of Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0 uploaded

Submitter's message
Next revision for today's meeting - some changes missing and loads of missing reftargets from the old cooking recipe like descriptions in the processing.

I changed ID to Id where clear, IDREF to IdRef where our stuff (note ID esp. as postfix I left and some comments in the mapping tables show where I am still reluctant as these are generated.

Copied the mapping tables before editing from latest source I found.

Looked up other renames and changed accordingly.

Did add some hint that the tagging for conformance statements spread all over is to guide assertion tools, but here I will have to find a more concise wording, as we should have the term conformance only in the last section named conformance and better only speak of requirements before.

We avoided the captioning of most tables by well putting them singled out into subsections so I think this is ok for referencing.

The big mapping tables I did put into newly inserted subsections and well put redundant captions before the tables - so you guys can take a look.

The figure captions I moved "before" (in the flow) the figures, as the HTML rendering result and a browser positioning a page fragment request, positions the target anchor / ref on the top of the window, which is annoying when seeking a figure (is also an OASIS recommendation for editors).

left for now the holy triplets of assertions /requirements (generic, JSON, XML) as the tables of the JSON mappings would require prose added when replacing the explaining notion of the preceding JSON specific assert linking the syntax JSON to the generics of the type. I am willing to leave them all in.

After the meeting I would be happy to finally understand, what exactly was meant with the API /operations grouping under some common heading - it dd not find any structure in the document revisions sent to me claiming to have it - but maybe I have a blind spot 150 pages wide already ...

All the best,
Stefan
-- Mr. Stefan Hagen
Document Name: Source (docx) - WD07 of Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0

Description
This document defines JSON and XML based request/response protocols for
signing and verifying documents and other data. It also defines a timestamp
format, and a signature property for use with these protocols. Finally, it
defines transport and security bindings for the protocols.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Stefan Hagen
Group: OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
Folder: Calendar Documents
Date submitted: 2018-08-12 22:17:32