Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - dss-core-v2.0-wd08-2018-08-13.docx uploaded

Hi all,

as discussed in our call I uploaded an a slightly updated version of
Stefan's draft. The name mapping table is fixed.
The new sentences regarding the top level components are highlighted
with change marks.

Before the summer break we already discussed the topic of top level /
operation level components. I made an attempt by grouping these elements
into one section( see section 4.2 'Operation requests and responses' in
the document attached). Does this help to accentuate the five components?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales