Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - DSS-X 2.0 Core schema.zip uploaded

Hi all,

see the upload archive of all DSS-X core related XML and JSON schemes.

I dropped unnecessary namespace declarations and added a few explanatory
sentences to motivate why the schemes are rewritten. Please take look
and check whether it makes sense.
Moreover the XML schemes are 'beautified' manually using the Oxygen XML
editor. Does anyone succeeded with a XML formatting plugin for maven?

Greetings,

Andreas Â

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales