Subject: Groups - WD09 bundle file for discussion today during meeting uploaded

Submitter's message
This includes the schema files in schema subfolder. Note that the schema files have been updated by hand from .../dss/... to .../dss-x/... namespace path part. It still reads uncool to me, but OASIS splits the spaces by short name of TC and not by what consumers of the files care for, so it will be dss-x not dss. Maybe someone check, that these files are consistent and the tests still work?
Thanks.
-- Mr. Stefan Hagen
Document Name: WD09 bundle file for discussion today during meeting

Description
WD09 bundle (format we will provide for TC admin after declaration of CSD01
status).
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Stefan Hagen
Group: OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
Folder: Calendar Documents
Date submitted: 2018-08-19 22:11:09