Subject: Late editorial changes to WD09 for production of the upcoming WD10

Dear all,

as agreed I patched JSON Schema URL encoding place and integrated
the adapted JSON Schema file from Andreas, ordered the references
sections and now I still have to hunt down a plethora of missing
microsoft word cross references, love that guess work!

In addition and to accomodate to future expectations, I added a security considerations section and am now in the bonus part (adding test assertion markers for testable normative clauses.

I also rewrote the confrmance section to hopefully align with the OASIS
best practices and well, nice effect, I think better service for the
reader slash implementer.

We are in large parts describing processing (sure thing, it is expected)
but do not yet state anything about conformance of the processors (only
the document), I plan to change that without crossing lines that would
require full debate, at least I hope so.

So, I will add a simple conformance twin subsection, that describes the
conforming client and server each by refering to conforming to all
normative clauses in the rest of the document.

Now to office, then back to my last (sigh) day with the WD10 and another
one mail to this list, stay tuned :-)

All the best,
Stefan.