Subject: Re: [dss-x] Motion to open ballot for CSD01 and subsequent 30-day public review period CSPRD01

Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht votes YES

Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht wrote:

Dear TC members,

I second the motion.

Kind regards

Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht

Stefan Hagen wrote:
Dear TC members,

I fullheartedly suggest the following:

a) that someone seconds the below motion via an email to the TC
list stating "I second" or "seconded"

and

b) that all voting members (including the member that moved (me) and the seconder (you :-?) to respond to that mail wih the seconded statement within at most seven calender days counting from the send date of the seconder mail with exactly one of the foloowing three statements on top of the response:

b.1) Firstname Lastname votes YES

xor

b.2) Firstname Lastname votes ABSTAIN

xor

b.3) Firstname Lastname votes NO

So the chair person (Stefan) can easily summarize the motion
as soon as either the last voting member has sent his mail
or the seven days are past whatever comes first.

MOTION:

I hereby move that

1. we accept the editorial changes to the "Digital Signature
ÂÂ Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0"
ÂÂ Working Draft 10 and all associated artifacts contained in
ÂÂ the package at [1]

2. we approve the "Digital Signature Service Core Protocols,
ÂÂ Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0" Working Draft 10 and
ÂÂ all associated artifacts contained in [1] as Committee
ÂÂ Specification Draft 01 (CSD01) and designate the Microsoft
ÂÂ Word version of the specification as authoritative.

3. the Chair request TC Administration to publish the
ÂÂ "Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and
ÂÂ Bindings Version 2.0" Working Draft 10 and all associated
ÂÂ artifacts contained in [1] as Committee Specification
ÂÂ Draft 01 (CSD01) for 30 days of public review and direct
ÂÂ the chair person and the editors perform the tasks as
ÂÂ required by TC Admin to facilitate that issuance.

Normative Reference for the motion:

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/63792/dss-core-v2.0-wd10-2018-08-21-package-for-CSD01-PRD01.zip

END_OF_MOTION

All the best,