Subject: Pull request on schema store.org project created

Hi guys,

given that the combined JSON/XML CSD01 of the core is now out in the wild (for commenting)

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/invitation-to-comment-on-digital-signature-service-core-protocols-elements-and-bi

I created a pull request for inclusion in the schema store.org project  to include our JSON schema at

http://schemastore.org/json/

which should offer nice code completion etc. services when people use IDE's / editors in the following list:

* IntelliJ IDEA
* PhpStorm
* PyCharm
* Rider
* RubyMine
* Visual Studio 2013+
* Visual Studio Code
* Visual Studio for Mac
* WebStorm
* JSONBuddy

The URL to track (and maybe "like" it (hint hint) is:

https://github.com/SchemaStore/schemastore/pull/537

PS: We are in good company with SARIF :-)

All the best,
Stefan.