Subject: Re: [dss-x] Results of today's ETSI's 'Review comments on draft OASIS DSS V2 spec'

Hi again,

I would like to propose a solution for the schema glitch.
The cause for all the trouble is my attempt to introduce independence of
element ordering (as it is build-in in JSON) in the XML schema, too.
Tried to solve this using choices wrapped in sequences. But this results
in additional problems (like the ones Juan Carlos pointed out or
alternatively in the loss of cardinality restrictions). Recommendations
on this 'non-ordering' topic involve not applicable elements (xs:all) or
madly complex constructs using additional groups based on their cardinality.

So I would to tend to accept the ordering of sequences in XML schema and
stop trying to bend it until it somehow mimics JSON schema.

What's your opinion in this?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales