Subject: Status of next editor revisions for CSD02 candidates

Dear all,

we are currently still investigating how we can
provide the prose and the schema files in concert
and updated with the implementation of the
public comments received.

The focus is not on a best but on a sound approach.

Unfortunately I had less time available before today's meeting than anticipated, so I am sorry for
the lack of visible progress in the documents themselves.

I noted from the JIRA traffic, that ANdreas is going fast through the public comments from ETSI so
overall it is looking good.

Please all rtemeber, that toda we meet already one hour earlier than before was usual.

This should reenable cultivated European dinners for
the members of the TC which I am looking forward to :-)

All the best and meet you on the call at 17:00 CEST,
Stefan