Subject: Re: Fwd: [dss-x] Markdown code section fixed and rendered as PDF

HI,

as I said we are already working with the OASIS template which is in development. As we have chopped the main part of the spec into salami
slices that are in the worst case nerver where we think they are
(regardless of word or markdown) the most interesting part to me
personally is have my fingers understand where to be expected to type
what focused on content and where to keep the fingers still.

Maybe we should pull the many snippets back into main code and simply
target the code matching some simple one line tags into the spec
prose everytime we push a change?

The green regions in word already got me paralyzed (because of the
magic or not so magic formating word left the poor editor with in the
final pre-publication stage); if you guys want to keep the new magic
variant with some heavily attributed HTML tag inside the markdown
maybe this works after some gettng used to?

All the best,
Stefan